Every September 15- October 15 is Hispanic/Latino Heritage Month!
Being Latina myself, I’d love to celebrate by sharing with you a recommendation list of 12 YA Books that are written by Hispanic/Latinx authors and/or feature Hispanic/Latinx characters!
If you have additional recommendations or have read any of the books I’ve listed below, feel free to leave a comment so we can discuss! 🙂
1. Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
2. Gabi, A Girl In Pieces by Isabel Quintero
3. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
4. Hollywood Witch Hunter by Valerie Tejeda
5.Juliet Takes A Breath by Gabby Rivera
6. Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler
7. Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas #1) by Zoraida Córdova
8. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
9. Shadowshaper by Daniel José Older
10. The Weight Of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
11. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
12. When The Moon Was Ours by Anne-Marie McLemore